100% Welcome Bonus promotion with Admirals
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective as of 21st February 2023
1. PROMOTION OVERVIEW
- 1.1. The Promotion is organised by Admirals SC Ltd. (“Company”) and will run for 180 days from the moment of funding the trading account, giving you the opportunity to gain an additional 100% of funds (“Credit” field in the MetaTrader platform) of the amount of your deposit into your trading account when making a deposit. For example, if you deposit USD 2 000, the Company will give you an additional amount of USD 2 000 to the “Credit” field in the MetaTrader platform. The sum of all promotional fundsgranted to all the trading accounts in the specific Trader’s Room cannot exceed USD 5 000 subject to these Terms.
- 1.2. For participation in the promotion the client needs to register a Trader’s Room, click on the banner “100% Welcome bonus promotion” at the dashboard in the Trader’s Room, accept Terms and Conditions of the promotion and after making a deposit directly from the payment system to the trading account in this Traders Room, the bonus will be added to this trading account automatically.
2. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- 2.1. The Promotion is available for all clients aged 18 years or over who:
- 2.2. Have successfully registered a live trading account by providing the necessary identification documentation;
- 2.3.Are eligible to trade as per Company’s onboarding Client Agreements; and Have agreed to these Terms;
- 2.4. Both new and existing customers may participate in the promotion;
- 2.5. Only customers, as individuals may participate in the promotion.
3. WELCOME BONUS RULES
- 3.1. Bonus provides additional free margin and increases the amount of funds available for trading (i.e. for opening new positions and maintaining margin requirements for such positions). The Bonus is not a part of the trading account balance and is displayed in the “Credit” field in the MetaTrader platform.Since the Bonus is deposited to the account as an additional margin, it cannot be used to cover trading losses.
3.2. The amount of the Bonus that is available for withdrawal is calculated in USD based on the volume traded (per trading session Saturday 00:00:00 - Friday 23:59:59), divided on 1 million and multiplied by 10 USD. After that, the part or the whole amount of the bonus is automatically transferred from the “Credit” to “Balance” field in the MetaTrader platform.
Amount of funds on the balance of your trading account is fully available for further trading activities and withdrawal.
Example: During the trading session completed (opened and closed) trading turnover on your account was 15 lots*.
After the trading session is closed the next calculations will follow: 15 lots • 100 000 USD / 1 000 000 • 10 USD= 15 USD.
The amount of funds transferred from the “Credit” to “Balance” field in the MetaTrader platform available for withdrawal is 15 USD.
* Lot - is a transaction size unit in trading platform, where: 1 lot is equal to a contract on 100000 base currency units for currency pairs; 1 lot is equal to one unit of an underlying security for stock CFDs.
3.2.1 Example of how is Stop Out calculated, using the Welcome Bonus
With the welcome bonus on a trading account, the Stop Out triggers when the trader’s total account equity (own balance + current floating profit/loss + swap + Bonus amount - trade commissions) decreases below the amount of the received Bonus.
Below are a couple of examples to demonstrate how the stop out is triggered when there is and isn’t a bonus on the trading account.
Stop out without welcome bonus on the account:
When a trader has 1,000 USD of their own funds in their trading account and uses 800 USD as margin, the Default Stop Out will trigger when the trader’s current account equity decreases below 30% of the used margin. I.e., in this example, when equity drops to 240 USD or lower.
Stop out with welcome bonus on the account:
Let’s assume that the trader in this example has 500 USD of their own funds and a 500 USD welcome bonus (total 1,000 USD). If our trader uses 800 USD as margin, the Stop Out will be triggered when the total account equity (own balance + current floating profit/loss + swap + Bonus amount - trade commissions) decreases below 500 USD (i.e. the amount of the received Bonus).
Please note that the margin level in this example would be higher than 30%.
- 3.3. Only closed trades that were initially opened after the registration in the promotion and with a length of at least 180 seconds are taken into calculation.
- 3.4. Only trades opened and closed after the account started to participate in the campaign are taken into calculation.
- 3.5. If the specific position is opened for more than a week within the campaign, then the remuneration for this position will be calculated only after the trading session in which it will be closed. If the opened position is not closed within the period of the promotion, then there will be no remuneration for this position calculated.
- 3.6. Each trading account can have only one active bonus at a time.
- 3.7. If the currency of the account is different from USD, the amount of the funds transferred from the “Credit” to “Balance” field in the MetaTrader platform will be automatically converted based on the exchange rate, presented in the trading platform.
3.8. The following account types can take part in the Promotion:
- 3.9. Turnover on various trading accounts is not summarized for satisfying the turnover requirements.
- 3.10. There is no minimum deposit requirement for getting the bonus during the Promotion.
- 3.11. Bonus will be added to your trading account only after making a deposit directly from the payment system.
- If you’re making a transfer directly from the Wallet or from another trading account, the bonus won’t be added to your trading account.
- 3.12. Bonus funds are added only to deposits made during the campaign and only after the registration in the bonus campaign.
- 3.13. If the Client places a withdrawal request or the request for the internal transfer, the Promotion will be removed from his trading account.
- Please, note, that removing the bonus amount can affect free margin at the trading account and force automated closing of opened positions.
- 3.14. Any profit earned (including floating Profit/Loss) via trading with the Promotion can be kept and withdrawn in accordance with withdrawal of funds procedure. Withdrawal fees apply.
- If you make a withdrawal or internal transfer request from the trading account where the bonus is added, the whole bonus amount will be deleted from this trading account.
- 3.15. The Client acknowledges that any indication or suspicion of any form of abuse, fraud, manipulation, in the Company’s reasonable discretion, may lead to such account’s disqualification from participation in the Promotion.
3.16. The Company reserves the right to decline registration of any participant in the Promotion and/or disqualify any participant from the Promotion who violates or abuses these Terms or Company’s Terms of Business, and where necessary:
- (a) withhold, cancel and/or subtract bonus from the Client’s account(s);
- (b) terminate Client’s agreement with the Company;
- (c) block Client’s account(s) due to abusive behaviour, including but not limited to:
- (d) when the Client, acting himself or with others,open trading position(s) which has the purpose or effect of extracting the bonus provided and/or profits generated by the Promotion, without exposure to economic risk, including without limitation, loss of the Promotion or your capital (or capital of others);
- (e) where the Client, acting by himself or with others, hedge his positions, including without limitation, holding open position(s) in one direction, including by way of illustration only, single or correlated currencies, at given periods, internally (using other accounts held with the Company) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers).
- 3.17. The Company will not be liable for any adverse effects where an account has open positions or floating profit/loss which results in the Promotion being removed for any reason.
4. GENERAL TERMS
- 4.1. The Company reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these Terms without prior notice. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to participants as soon as possible via the client’s registration email. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any consequences of any alteration, amendment, suspension, cancelation or termination of the Promotion.
- 4.3. The Company cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting the Promotion.
- 4.4. The Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion.
- 4.5. The Company will not accept any responsibility for the damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant of the Promotion.
- 4.6. Notwithstanding the translated language of these Terms, the English wording shall be binding in the event of discrepancy between the two languages.
Feel free to contact us in case of any question or feedback:
Admirals SC Ltd.
Suite 202, Second Floor, Waterside Property, Eden Island, Mahé, Seychelles