Admirals SC Ltd is registered in the Republic of Seychelles under Registration Number 8426894-1 and is regulated as a Securities Dealer by the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles under licence number SD073. The information on Admirals SC Ltd website (www.admiralmarkets.sc) is not directed at residents of the EU or of any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Benefits of Trading with us
- Holder of a Securities Dealers License
- Offices with a physical presence based in Mahé (Seychelles)
- Segregation of Clients Funds in line with Seychelles Standards
- All Trades are transmitted to Regulated Liquidity providers
- Externally Audited
- Financially Secure
- Insurance coverage of up to 100.000 USD
Segregation of Client Funds
When you fund a trading account with us, those funds are held in specifically segregated client accounts at internationally recognized banks. Furthermore, we adhere to our own strict policies regarding the maintenance and operation of client money accounts.
At Admirals SC Ltd, client money is segregated from our own funds. We will not use client funds for any purpose - client funds stay within the segregated client account unless we become entitled to the funds as fees or as part of your trading losses.
Admirals SC Ltd insurance coverage up to 100.000 USD.
Effective July 1, 2022, our clients’ funds protection insurance policy for Admirals SC Ltd* was established. With this policy, our clients’ funds have a significantly higher protection level, up to 100.000 USD!
The insurance benefits automatically cover all Admirals SC Ltd clients, with no actions necessary, and no additional fees or costs added.
This insurance is a component of our full security offer, along with segregated client money accounts at the finest banks, and our Negative Account Balance Protection Policy.
What is covered:
- Only the eligible securities and cash of Admirals SC Ltd clients in the event of an Insolvency.
What is not covered:
- Investment/Trading performance is NOT covered. Leveraged products are highly speculative and carry a high risk of trading loss. Trade responsibly!
See the Insurance Certificate here.
At Admirals SC Ltd, our clients’ peace of mind is our priority. Knowing that you are trading and investing with an experienced financial services provider makes all the difference. That’s why we want to provide the best possible protection.
* More than 99% of all our clients will be covered via the insurance policy. However, to be precise, some clients will not be covered, as:
- An incorporated company other than a small business (in this context, a ‘small business’ is deemed to be a partnership, body corporate, unincorporated association or mutual association with an annual turnover of less than USD 1m).
- A partnership (other than as detailed above).
- A mutual association (other than as detailed above).
- An overseas financial services institution.
- A collective investment scheme, or anyone who is the operator or trustee of such a scheme.
- A pension or retirement fund.
- A supranational institution, government, or central administrative authority.
- A provincial, regional, local or municipal authority.
- A person who, in the opinion of the insurers, is responsible for, or will contribute to the insolvency of Admirals SC Ltd.
- A person whose claim arises from transactions in connection with which they have been convicted of an offense of money laundering.