Account opening procedures
Before you open a live trading account with Aglobe Investments Ltd and start trading, we ask that you familiarise yourself with our onboarding procedures for fulfilling the know-your-client-obligations and for operating according to anti-money laundering and terrorist financing laws. You should also read the legal documentation of Aglobe Investments Ltd that regulates the provision of investment services. The legal documentation serves the purpose to inform you about our legal responsibilities and business practices.
- You can find legal documents (policies) from the ’’Legal Documentation and Policies’’ section below.
- To start your account opening procedure, please register in the Trader`s Room.
Documents needed for Individuals:
- Passport (less than 10 years old) with photo, or government-issued ID card (less than 10 years old) with photo.
Documents needed for legal entities:
- Passport (less than 10 years old) with photo, or government-issued ID card (less than 10 years old) with photo, for all the directors, signatories, all persons who will operate the account and all beneficial owners of the legal entity.
- Registration documents (certificate of incorporation/registration, memorandum, articles of association, certificate of registered office address etc.)) registered with all the changes, additions, accompanied by the relevant confirmations of the appointment of the person(s) entitled to act on behalf of the legal entity;
- Documents confirming the ownership structure of the legal entity, which must also include personal details of all ultimate beneficial owners. Please note that the ultimate beneficiary can only be a natural person;
- Utility bill or bank statement confirming the place of business (document can not be older than 3 months);
LEI (legal entity identifier) code. Find more information here:
Please note that Aglobe Investments Ltd representatives have the right to request additionally (if deemed necessary):
- Certified power of attorney for representation;
- Certified and translated copies of submitted documents needed compliance purposes for the verification of submitted data.
- Deed of Guarantee and indemnity (applicable for superannuation trusts)
- Any other document in order to conclude the assessment for onboarding.
Legal Documentation and Policies:
- Terms of Business (effective as of 03.08.2021)
- Terms of Business (effective as of 06.01.2021)
- Terms and Conditions of Islamic (Swap-free) account