Valid as of 17.05.2021
1.2 By accessing and using the Website, the visitor represents and warrants that he/she has examined the Website Terms, understood them and fully accepted them. If you are a client of Aglobe Investments Ltd or just a visitor on the Website, these Website Terms are in addition to, and do not nullify any other agreement between you and Aglobe Investments Ltd. The visitor must not use this Website, if there are any objections to these Website Terms.
1.3 It is hereby stressed that all payments related to the Paysafe Group are facilitated by Pemax Services Ltd, registration number HE 320715, whose registered office address is situated at Dramas 2, Floor 1, 1077, Nicosia, Cyprus, acting as a payment agent of Aglobe Investments Ltd.
2.Information on the Website
2.1 Although Aglobe Investments Ltd has done all that is reasonable in order to ensure that the information (incl. the prices of securities and information concerning the transactions statistics) displayed in the Website is accurate and exhaustive, Aglobe Investments Ltd does not guarantee the correctness of the information, nor shall Aglobe Investments Ltd assume responsibility for the consequences of use of that information.
2.2 Securities market surveys, comments, opinions and forecasts regarding the prices of securities and general trends on securities markets reflect the subjective vision of the specialists of Aglobe Investments Ltd. Aglobe Investments Ltd shall not assume responsibility for the mentioned surveys, comments, opinions and forecasts nor for possible damages arising from the use of them. The surveys, comments, opinions and forecasts shall not be deemed to be investment recommendations, unless expressly indicated otherwise. The visitor should not make his/her investment decisions based only on the surveys, comments, opinions and forecasts displayed in the Website.
2.3 This Website and all of its content, including forecasts and market or specific instrument analyses, have been prepared for informational and/or educational purposes only and reliance upon any content contained on or accessed in this Website is at your own risk. The content on this Website is not to be construed as a recommendation or offer to buy or sell any security or financial product or to participate in any particular trading strategy. The visitor should not make his/her investment decisions based only on the surveys, comments, opinions and forecasts displayed in the Website.
2.4 Aglobe Investments Ltd only has control over the nature, content and availability of this Website. Should the visitor leave this Website via a link contained herein and view content that is not provided by Aglobe Investments Ltd, the visitor does so at their own risk.
2.5 The Website is not addressed to such persons who are prohibited under applicable laws or regulations of their citizenship, domicile or residence from having access to the Website. Persons who are prohibited from using the information on this Website or who are in doubt whether they are permitted to use the information or not, are kindly requested to leave the Website.
3.Intellectual Property Rights
3.1 The Website as an intellectual property with its contained material, excluding the trademark, belongs to Aglobe Investments Ltd and all relevant licenses are in place for its use by Aglobe Investments Ltd.
3.2 The Website operates in line with the relevant agreements in place that allow the use of the trademark. The trademark that is used or displayed on the Website may not be copied or used, in whole, partial or modified form without Aglobe Investments’ Ltd prior written permission. Aglobe Investments’ Ltd trademark usage is only allowed where Aglobe Investments’ Ltd prior written permission has been provided.
The visitor of the Website shall:
- not publish any Website material in any medium without Aglobe Investments’ Ltd prior written consent;
- not use this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- not use this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- not use this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website;
- not engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- not use this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing unless such right has been granted by Aglobe Investments Ltd.
5.Limitation of liability
5.1 In no event shall Aglobe Investments Ltd be liable before the Website visitor, for anything arising out of or in any way connected with the visitor’s use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, including for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to the visitor’s use of this Website.
5.2 Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, Aglobe Investments Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
6.1 The information made available on the Websites, including the design, is the intellectual property of Aglobe Investments Ltd, unless provided in writing by Aglobe Investments Ltd otherwise. Aglobe Investments Ltd shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Website Terms without any notification or consent required.
6.2 The reproduction, publication or transfer to third parties, by other means, of the surveys, comments, opinions, forecasts or other information available on the Website is forbidden without Aglobe Investments’ Ltd prior written consent.
6.3 Participants in discussion forums, chat rooms and comment sections of the Website must submit only such materials to which they hold the copyright or which they are allowed to submit based on some other right.
7.1 The Website contains cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is stored on the hard disk of the user by the Website. The cookie text files comprise of numbers and letters. The cookie files are saved into special areas in the memory of the visitor’s computer or mobile device. There are two types of cookies that Aglobe Investments Ltd uses.
7.3 There are two types of cookies used on the Website:
- Persistent cookies store a file on a visitor’s computer for a certain period of time. The Website uses persistent cookies in order to monitor the visitor’s navigation on the Website and to collect statistical data. Persistent cookies also enable Aglobe Investments Ltd to track and target the location and the interests of users that access the Aglobe Investments Ltd Website and to enhance the experience of services offered. Some of these persistent cookies are third party cookies from web analytics companies and other third parties engaged in order to monitor your navigations on the Website. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser`s ‘Help’ file. Aglobe Investments Ltd sets a persistent cookie for statistical purposes.
- Session cookies are temporary and will disappear when the visitor exits the Website or closes the browser. Session cookies may be used in order to enable certain site functions such as applying for a service or product. In order to fully use the Website, the visitor has to accept the use of session cookies.
7.4 Disabling cookies is always an option whether you want to accept cookies in your web browser. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can set your browser to automatically disable them, or to inform you on each occasion when a Website is requesting to add a cookie. Please refer to your web browser’s help function to make the necessary settings. Please note that some of our Website`s services and functions may be restricted without accepting the cookies.
8.Governing Law & Jurisdiction
8.1 These Website Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the the Republic of Seychelles, and any disputes arising out of these Website Terms shall be submitted to the competent courts of the Republic of Seychelles.