ZERO SWAP PROMO
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective as of 23rd August 2022
1. The “0 SWAP” offer (herein “Offer”) is arranged by Aglobe Investments Ltd (herein “Admiral Markets”), registered address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahé, Seychelles according to Terms & Conditions outlined herein.
2. The Offer applies to those clients of Admiral Markets who, at any time during the period of the Offer, maintain live Trade.MT5 and/or Zero.MT5 account(s) with Admiral Markets (“Participants”). For the sake of clarity, the Offer does not apply to Islamic (swap-free) accounts and accounts on MetaTrader 4 platform (Trade.MT4 and Zero.MT4).
3. The Offer is available to Participants starting from 23 August 2022 and until 31 December 2022.
4. The enrolment to the Offer as well as opt-out from the Offer are unilaterally managed by Admiral Markets. All new and existing eligible clients will take part in the Offer automatically, no additional actions are required from the client`s side.
5. During the Offer open positions of Participants in the following instruments shall not be subject to any holding charges, such as financing and rollover debits and credits (also referred to as “SWAP”):
- a. Euro vs US Dollar (Platform symbols EURUSD-T, EURUSD-Z)
- b. Great Britain Pound vs US Dollar (GBPUSD-T, GBPUSD-Z)
- c. US Dollar vs Japanese Yen (USDJPY-T, USDJPY-Z)
- d. US Dollar vs Canadian Dollar (USDCAD-T, USDCAD-Z)
- e. Gold (100 Oz) vs US Dollar CFD (GOLD-T, XAUUSD-Z)
- f. Silver (5000 oz) vs US Dollar CFD (SILVER-T, XAGUSD-Z)
- g. Dow Jones Index CFD, cash USD ([USA30]-T, [USA30]-Z)
- h. DAX Index CFD, cash EUR ([GER40]-T, [GER40]-Z)
6. During the Offer standard spreads, commissions, fees as well as other standard terms of Admiral Markets accounts will still apply. Any other instruments not named above that Admiral Markets makes available for trading in the same trading accounts are not part of the Offer.
7. Open positions of Participants in aforementioned instruments that were established before the Offer shall be subject to Terms and Conditions of this Offer, i.e. upon the start of the Offer, holding charges will cease to accrue for open positions of Participants in instruments of this Offer. Any previously accrued charges on the same open shall remain as is and will not be waived due to the beginning of the Offer.
8. Starting from the next day following the last day of the Offer, standard financing and rollover debits and credits (SWAPs) will start to accrue and apply to all open positions, including to positions that were established prior or during the Offer period. Such fees will start to apply on a going-forward basis, i.e. no SWAP fees shall apply in retrospective for the period of the Offer to positions of that remained open at any time during the Offer period.
9. Admiral Markets reserves the right to cancel or amend the Offer and these Terms & Conditions without prior notice. Any changes to the Offer will be notified to Participants as soon as possible. Under no circumstances shall Admiral Markets be liable for any consequences of any alteration, amendment, suspension, cancellation or termination of the Offer.
10. Admiral Markets reserves the right to revoke a Participant status of the client without having to provide reasoning for this. If Admiral Markets detects that the Offer is being abused by taking advantage of not paying swaps, in the form of, but not limited to: fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, carry trades, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity with the usage of the Offer, Admiral Markets reserves the right to take immediate action in the form of:
- a. revoking the Participant status of accounts that are under suspicion of exploitation;
- b. termination of the client agreement.
11. Admiral Markets reserves the right to change lists of instruments and countries to which this Offer applies, the duration period of the Offer as well as any other provision of these Terms & Conditions.
12. Admiral Markets cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Offer.
13. In the event of any dispute or misinterpretation of the applicable Terms & Conditions set out above, such dispute or misinterpretation will be resolved as Admiral Markets deems appropriate. The decision of Admiral Markets is final and binding.
14. By participation in the Offer, each participant acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and agreed on these Terms & Conditions as well as the client agreement and all other general Terms & Conditions of Admiral Markets and agree to them.
15. The Offer is not and should not be construed as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. In addition, nothing contained in the Offer constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement or offer by Admiral Markets or any third party to buy or sell any financial instruments. Under no circumstances should the Participant’s trading strategy take into account or put significant reliance to the terms and conditions of this Offer. All trading decisions should be made based upon the Participant’s understanding of the markets and involved risks and the Participant’s specific trading strategies.
16. Risk warning: Trading Forex (foreign exchange) or CFDs (contracts for difference) on margin carries a risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you may sustain a loss equal to or greater than your entire investment. Therefore, you should not invest or risk money that you cannot afford to lose.